Ottoville - Monterey Township -
150 Park Drive
PO Box 517
Ottoville OH 45876
Closed March 17th until further notice
Substations were located off and on from 1944-1962, later the bookmobile serviced this area. The Ottoville-Monterey Township Location of the PCDL was officially established on April 8, 1962, in the township building meeting room on East Canal Street, equipped by donations from local clubs and individuals. In 1979, the branch was moved to 349 Wayne Street, and moved to 150 Park Drive February 23, 2019.
Funding for the Ottoville - Monterey Township Location is provided from the operating budget of the Putnam County District Library.